SHARON BRESLAU - Your Real Estate Expert for the CATSKILL MOUNTAINS and HUDSON VALLEY
Real Estate Services for Ulster County, the Catskill Mountains and the Mid Hudson Valley
Sharon Breslau, Licensed Associate Broker
Ranked #4 of over 700 Realtors in Ulster County - 2016
LET’S FACE IT! Buying or selling a property (house, commercial, land, multi-family) is NOT the same as buying a frying pan or a pair of Birkenstock sandals. We’re talking about a purchase that involves hundreds of thousands of dollars!
YES, YOU DESERVE:
• To have total confidence in your Realtor!
My mother was a Realtor, my father, my sister is a Realtor, my brother. I’ve been discussing interest rates since they were 4% in 1966!
• To have someone trustworthy and knowledgeable in the market. I’ve been a top producing Realtor in this area for years!
• To have someone with personal experience. I’ve owned and sold several homes and income properties too. My husband and I thoroughly renovated and restored a farm house, and just recently cut the middle out of a ranch (in
• To be kept updated and informed. As a full-time realtor I find that communication is the key. I respond to your emails and phone calls ASAP and let you know about all inquiries related to your home. And, once you are my Buyer Client you are “top of mind”…which means that anything that comes on the “hot sheet” that even remotely meets your needs is sent your way immediately!
• For your real estate transactions to go smoothly and easily.
My strength is that once I listen to your wants/needs I can step into your shoes and see out of your eyes. If it’s a weekend retreat, a fixer-upper, a full time place to settle your family, an income property or business, or the desire to sell your house PRONTO . . . You’ll have Sharon Breslau in your corner! I’m an expert at finding the “perfect” property for you or market and selling your home because I follow up with all the appropriate paperwork, 3-way calls, inspections, scheduling, legal concerns, etc. All my deals make it to the TABLE!
I’m the luckiest girl in town because most of my clients become close friends and I am honored by their level of trust and confidence (many have used me repeatedly for their real estate needs and have passed my name along to the friends and family – thanks so much for that!). So, let’s enjoy shopping and doing business together. Call me.
Ulster County Board of Realtors: Top Producer Award 2009
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World: Premier Club Silver Level
Member of The
My husband and I wrote and he illustrated a children's book called, Know Your Vegetables. Take a look at it here.